A pure performance golf shoe with BOA, it offers the ultimate fit and feel that you only get from ECCO. Based on 2,500 scans of human feet, BIOM® gives you greater stability and forward momentum for more power during every swing. A re-engineered outsole cleat design, combined with innovative hybrid elements like the toe rotational-line, provide outstanding stability for serious players who prefer spiked shoes.
The Biom G3 BOA with cleats is expertly constructed from incredibly tough yet lightweight ECCO YAK leather and strikes the perfect balance between modern, athletic style and performance-enhancing design. GORE-TEX Technology provides extreme breathability and absolute waterproof protection in any weather, while BIOM technology ensures feet move naturally and efficiently as you play. The quick-to-adjust Boa fit system means finding the perfect fit is easy, and ZARMA-TOUR cleats or spikes use six flexible anti-clogging comfort legs for excellent traction with every swing.
- Full Members of Murwillumbah Golf Club (MGC) enjoy 10% discount off the retail price at MGIC and can spend their loyalty card dollars on ECCO products
- BOA System with cleats
- Fashion-forward golf shoe is engineered to keep you at the top of your game
- Tumbled, textured yak leather, creates a supple, garment-washed feel
- BIOM promotes natural movement through anatomical support
- FLUIDFORM is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow anatomical lines and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- Feet are kept dry, fresh and cool thanks to the breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX construction
- Champ Slim-Lok receptacle system and easy-to-replace ZARMA-TOUR spikes offer reduced weight and exceptional grip
- Wide fit: removable Ortholite inlay sole delivers optimal in-shoe comfort, offering extra width when removed