Whether you are hitting an approach to the green, or going for a stroll after your round, you are sure to benefit from this shoe´s innovative outsole called ECCO TRI-FI-GRIP. Within three different zones - one for stability, one for durability and another for rotational support - the outsole will assist you from back-swing to follow-through. Designed with comfort and performance in mind, this premium golf shoe has you covered so you can keep your focus on the game. We’ve set our durable ECCO YAK leather uppers on an anatomical last with BIOM NATURAL MOTION Technology for optimum flexibility and a comfortable feel. The waterproof GORE-TEX construction keeps feet protected from unpredictable course conditions, while Ortholite inlay soles cushion as you stroll around the course and are removable for extra width.
- Full Members of Murwillumbah Golf Club (MGC) enjoy 10% discount off the retail price at MGIC and can spend their loyalty card dollars on ECCO products
- Premium-quality ECCO YAK leather uppers, made in our own tanneries, combine a soft feel with breathability and superb strength
- Breathable and waterproof GORE-TEX construction prevents rain from getting in, while still letting the foot’s natural moisture escape; 3 year waterproof guarantee
- Stretchable double-layer neoprene offers soft padding for your feet
- With easy flexibility, a low-to-the ground construction and anatomical last, BIOM NATURAL MOTION Technology makes each step more efficient
- ECCO Tri-Fi-Grip outsole technology has three different zones for lateral stability, walking comfort, and easy rotational support
- Removable and washable Ortholite inlay sole delivers optimal in-shoe comfort, offering extra width when removed